03/27/21 Day Eighteen - Lukelai Goes Ka-blooey

 

Okay. Just did the Lukelai blow up at Emily and Richard's wedding. Heh.

The Lorelai's are terrible people.




So, the blow-up happens (which was entertaining) and Luke says give me some time to process the fact that you say there's nothing between you and Christopher, but then, why didn't you tell me you hung out those times if it's not a big deal. Lorelai Sr. instead of respecting his boundaries and giving him a second, word vomits all over him publicly and surprise, surprise, he pushes her away.



But...

Once again, this show has me feeling bad for Lorelai Sr. That phone call to him with her saying "I just need my best friend". And he came running because well, he might very well be the only decent person in Purgatory.

There goes my cold black heart again.



And Lorelai Jr.  OMFG. The boy tells her that he doesn't do the commitment thing. They make out and she's watching her phone like "WHY DOESN'T HE CALL ME???"  And then acting all like, "WHY CAN'T WE JUST HANG OUT YOU AND ME?" later when they hang out because...uggh...





Like, he gave her the program. Told her to read the program. Outlined the program. She is not with the program.

Please tell me this isn't a "but I can change the town cur storyline". I hate those storylines.



Oh and btw, Pretty sure Taylor is the purgatory demon of Stars Hollow because he doesn't seem to serve any purpose but to stir up trouble and increase the suffering of the other characters..

And Lane looks 40 without her glasses. So I looked it up. The actress that plays her is a year older than me. 😐


I'm 46, btw...which would have made me somewhere around my late twenties, early thirties at the time this aired, I think. Yikes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

03/11/21 Day Eleven - Tailgating at Yale

05/12/21 Sprung on Spring

01/25/21 - Day Damn One, Vivian. Day Damn One.